New Jersey Tax Services
Recognizing the complexity inherent in tax law changes and their implications, we maintain a specialized New Jersey Tax Services Department dedicated to providing you with the highest quality tax services and helping you reduce your tax liability.
Highly skilled and experienced in tax planning and compliance issues, our New Jersey tax service specialists at at Robert A. Bonavito, CPA - A Professional Corporation have a comprehensive understanding of international, federal, state and local tax regulations. We work with you to ensure your tax reporting obligations are met in an accurate and timely manner, and to help you minimize, eliminate, or defer the payment of taxes and add value to your company. By keeping informed of tax code changes, we help you understand how they affect you and your business. Through our international tax services and our affiliation with other regional firms, we can also assist you in developing cost-effective tax strategies around the globe.
Every estate planning situation is different. In order to help you, we want to know you, your unique situation, and the nature of your relationships. We offer discussion, recommendations and useful research tools to make your planning simple, efficient, and worry-free. We are available throughout the process for further discussion regarding questions, change of circumstances, and alternatives. At every step, we'll be there with you.
We help you:
- Clearly define your estate planning goals.
- Organize and create your estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes) if you need one.
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options.
- Prepare, organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney.
- Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate.
- Lessen taxes at time of death.
- Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated.
- Draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death.
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want.
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses.
- Amend your plan as needed.
You also get help with...
- Living Wills and Trusts.
- Lifetime Family Wealth Transfers.
- Family partnerships and other business relationships.
- Leaving money to charities.
- Preparation for estate and trust tax problems.
The hassles and red tape associated with estate planning can be daunting, but you don't need to do it alone. Our team is waiting to assist you through every step of the process.
Our firm offers professional preparation of all federal, state, and local income tax returns. We offer Electronic Filing for your federal and state returns for fast refunds as part of our tax preparation service. We Prepare income tax returns for all States, Federal 1040, Federal 1065, Federal 1120 and 1120-s as well as all State LLC, partnership and corporation returns. Estate tax returns form 706, Gift Tax returns form 709; and charitable organizations form 990.We also prepare NJ Estate (IT-Estate) and NJ IT-R Inheritance tax returns.
Consistent with our planning approach to New Jersey tax services, we will discuss tax planning and related issues with you prior to year-end, and we will review tax law changes and interpretations to maximize your tax saving opportunities. With an effective tax plan, you will have greater assurance of:
- Realizing substantial cost savings
- Limiting future interest and penalty payments
- Achieving your desired tax results
- Meet your tax obligations and keep more of your income
- Reducing the likelihood of an IRS audit
Being tax compliant doesn't have to be taxing. We simplify the process - to help you!