How Legal Hearings Work: Part 2
HOW LEGAL HEARINGS WORK AT THE DISTRICT COURT OF MASSACHUSETTS – Part 2
To see part one of this video please visit: https://www.rabcpafirm.com/videos/how-legal-hearings-work-part-1/
The purpose of this video is to give insight into how Legal Hearings work in the real world in an actual case in Massachusetts District Court. This video is for anybody who is interested in the United States legal system. This includes law professors, law students, judges, lawyers, and pro se litigants.
What is a legal Hearing? A legal hearing is any formal proceeding before court.
This Hearing was before the District Federal Court judge in the District Court of Massachusetts. We are going to go through a certified transcript taken during the court hearings by the court for the case of Bonavito v Harvard.
This video series goes over the following:
- BACKGROUND ON BONAVITO V HARVARD
- LIST OF THE COURT VENUES THE CASE APPEARED IN
- THE PLAINTIFF, PRO SE BONAVITO
- THE FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT JUDGE
- WHAT OTHER FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT JUDGES SAID ABOUT THE CASE
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL STANDARDS FOR THE HEARING
- FEDERAL RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
To see the playlist for this series, visit my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BF_s01kVsQ&list=PLQeQ735AUyE2FQ1lYdcwROgcyV9c0GPbC
Return to Video Gallery